Kevin J. Grauberger
Kevin was born in Lamar, Colorado and attended the University of Southern Colorado (now Colorado State University – Pueblo) where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1995. Kevin then attended Washburn University School of Law, graduating magna cum laude in 1998. While at Washburn, Kevin also served as the Notes Editor for the Washburn Law Journal.
Following law school, Kevin served as a law clerk to Hon. Dale E. Saffels, Senior United States District Judge for the District of Kansas, before entering private practice in Topeka. Kevin later returned to the federal courts to clerk for Hon. Janice Miller Karlin, who currently serves as the Chief Judge for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas. Kevin has been in private practice since 2013, and focuses his practice on commercial and business litigation, bankruptcy matters, as well as trust and estate litigation.
- J.D., Washburn University School of Law, 1998 (Graduated magna cum laude; Washburn Law Journal, Notes Editor)
- B.A., University of Southern Colorado (now Colorado State University – Pueblo), 1995
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Kansas
Professional & Civic Activities
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Topeka Bar Association
- Topeka Area Bankruptcy Council
- Topeka Youth Hockey Association
- Kansas City Youth Hockey Association