Douglas C. Fincher
Doug was born in Wellington, Kansas and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Wichita State University in 1993. Doug graduated from the Washburn University School of Law in 1998, with honors, and in 1999 received an LL.M (Master of Laws, Taxation) from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Doug is a frequent lecturer to a number of various professional groups on various areas of federal tax law and estate planning. Doug’s practice includes estate planning and estate tax planning, corporate, transactional work, and qualified and non-qualified compensation and retirement benefits.
- LL.M, Taxation, University of Missouri-Kansas City, 1999
- J.D., with honors, Washburn University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., English, Wichita State University, 1993
Honors & Publications
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America in Tax Law and Trusts & Estates, 2015 and 2016
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® as 2015 Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year” for Topeka
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
Professional & Civic Activities
- Kansas Bar Association
- Topeka Bar Association
- Topeka Lawyers Club
- Family Service & Guidance Center